Woodall Country House and Spa GPS Co-ordinates:
Latitude:¬†-33 30′ 2.36″
Longitude:¬†+25 41′ 1.71″
Directions from Port Elizabeth Airport (64.8km)(1 hour)
- Exit the Airport via De Havilland to petrol station (390m). Leave roundabout at 2nd exit into Allister Miller Road (M11).
- Continue down Allister Miller Road through two roundabouts for 1.6km and turn left.
- Travel down Forest Hill Drive for 600m which then becomes Mitchell Street. Continue 450m and turn right into Walmer Boulevard (M9).
- Travel down Walmer Boulevard for 320m. Turn left and then bear right onto Setllers Way (M4).
- Continue 6.1km’s along the M4 until you reach the Deal Party / Burman Road / Grahamstown intersection. Bear right under the bridge and take N2 in direction of Grahamstown for 11 km.
- Bear left off N2 at exit 761 onto R335 (signposted Motherwell, Markman, St Georges Strand).
- After 500m turn left and travel 42.7km through Addo village on R335 in direction of¬†Addo Elephant Park¬†(you will pass a crocodile ranch on the left hand side).
- Turn left off R335 at Woodall Sign onto a gravel road and immediately (40m) right again in front of Elephant House Guest House.
- Continue for 1.2km to Woodall Country House & Spa
Directions from Paterson (32km)(25 minutes)
- At Paterson turn of the N10 onto R342 (right from Cradock and left Nanaga), travel 23km to Addo Elephant National Park.
- Continue (road now called R335) for 7.8 km.
- Turn right off R335 at Woodall Sign onto a gravel road and immediately (40m) right again in front of Elephant House Guest House.
- Continue for 1.2km to Woodall Country House & Spa.