Are you in dire need of a restful and relaxing weekend away at luxury accommodation in Addo Elephant Park? Use our basic guide below to plan three days of romance, luxury, pampering or simply getting in touch with nature – at Woodall Country House and Spa.
Determine which luxury accommodation style suits you best
When booking, youâ€™ll have the option of choosing between the Country House, luxury rooms and suites, which offer you a variety of comforts, respectively.
Stay in the Country House. Choose between a space that opens up to a rose garden or to an array of waterwise indigenous plants – both of which are fragrant and aesthetically pleasing. This is an especially perfect option for those who are keen to have an encounter with the Elephants at the Park in terms of location.
The Country House has a fully stocked mini-bar, sound system, robes and linen among other indulgences and offers visitors a sense of privacy whilst still allowing them to connect with the scenic and natural surroundings. The outdoor showers are a perfect example of the freedom that one can enjoy in either a twin or king-bedded room.
Opt for a luxury room. Our classical cottages serve as a haven from the outside world, perfect for the romantics among us, with an appreciation for bygone eras. Should you wish for something more family orientated, we do have luxury rooms that cater to this. You can enjoy your getaway in style, whilst the practicalities of family travel are taken care of. What better way to bond with the children than in nature?
Take comfort in a spacious suite. An airy, contemporary feel and spacious luxury are the order of the day for those who choose to spend their time in one of our high-end suites. Each one comes with a private pool for lazy days on the deck and truly relaxing in complete privacy. You can opt for a family suite with getaway nooks.
Pick your activity
Whether youâ€™re in search of romance, adventure or connection youâ€™ll find something to suit every traveller in your potential Woodall itinerary.
- Game drives, safaris and tours.
- Cape Town and Winelands Tours. Sample some of the Capeâ€™s tastiest and most well-known wines and pairings.
- Hermanus and Gansbaai. Nature-lovers, enjoy a trip to catch glimpses of some of our most precious aquatic wildlife and become acquainted with two of our most famous towns.
- A pamper day at the Citrus Spa. Treat yourself to a luxury scrub and a variety of indulgent therapies, while you relax.
- Workout in the wilderness. Our fully equipped gym is the perfect place to let off some steam and maintain your health.
Book your luxury stay at Woodall and we can assist you in customising your itinerary and enjoying a truly relaxing escape.